Lobana Consulting Group Consultants provide a cost effective alternative to fulfilling your internal audit outsourcing requirements. Our experienced consultants are a mix of Certified Internal Auditors, Certified Information System Auditors, Certified Fraud Examiners, Chartered Accountants, Certified Management Accountants, and Certified General Accountants. We perform internal audits on both business side as well as IT side.
Our Internal Audit Consultants can fill the resource gap in all of the following scenarios:
- Additional internal auditors required to complete your planned audit projects.
- Internal auditors required to travel to far off sites to conduct the audits.
- Expert internal auditor required with specific knowledge such as knowledge of Treasury, Derivatives, or any other industry specific projects.
- Key Internal Audit Manager leaving for Maternity leave, or long vacation, and there is a requirement for a Senior Manager to fill the gap.
We provide the following internal audit services to our clients:
- Assistance in establishing an Internal Audit Function
- Risk Based Internal Audit Planning
- Enterprise Risk Assessments
- Risk and Control Assessments (RCAs)
- Operational Audits
- Compliance Audits including Store/Branch Audits, Licensing Audits, and Field Reviews
- Fraud Investigations and Fraud Awareness Training
- Construction Audit Services
- IT Audit Services
- Quality Assurance Reviews